Take the adventure to new depths with the Advanced Open Water Diver Course, enabling you to dive deeper and discover new things to do under the waves.
Duration: 2 x Days
- Aged 12+ years
- Medically fit & healthy
- PADI Open Water Diver Qualified
Who Should Take This Course?
As a PADI Open Water Diver you have already started on your underwater journey and are able to dive to a maximum of 18m with a buddy.
The Advanced Open Water certification proves that you have the necessary skills and knowledge to safely dive deeper to whopping 30m.
Not only does it mean that you can dive deeper, but you have had some fun learning new skills and ways to dive in the process.
What Will You Learn?
Unlike the Open Water course, this course is 95% practical resulting in even more time where you want to be, in the water.
You will plan your course with your instructor who will be able to advise you on the best path to follow, but during the course you must complete 2 compulsory dives:
- Navigation Dive – Taking your navigation skills from the Open Water Course and building upon them to effectively navigate underwater.
- Deep Dive – That’s right, you are going to be going beyond 18m! Your instructor will be with you all the way so there is no need to fear.
You will then complete a further 3 other dives from the below list:
- Peak Performance Buoyancy – Being able to control your buoyancy is key when diving and this dive will teach you all the skills you require to float effortlessly above the sea floor and not damage any underwater wildlife or wrecks.
- Boat Dive – Not all dive sites are accessible from the shore, so this dive will teach you the skills to dive in off the side of a boat.
- Fish Identification – Every diver talks about what they have seen underwater, With this dive you will learn about fish identification so you can tell others about the awesome wildlife you saw.
- Wreck Dive – Wreck Diving requires good control and a few skills to ensure that all the worlds wrecks stay safe and protected. This dive will show you a local wreck and teach you what you do on a wreck dive
- Night Dive – Diving in the daylight is cool, but the night is when even more wildlife comes out to play. This dive will teach you some of the skills to enable you to perform a night dive.
What Gear Will You Use?
With your pack you will be provided with the manual to accompany the course, dive slate for use in the course.
Like the Open Water course, we will happily provide you with all the equipment you need in order to pass WITHOUT any additional charge, unlike other dive centres who charge.
If you have your own gear you are more than welcome to use that.
Book Your Place Today!
This course tends to fill up quite quickly so contact us now in order to avoid disappointment.
Take it furtherPADI Rescue Diver